Choosing the best broadband is as easy as it sounds when you team up hook up with one of Airtel’s best broadband plans.
Buying a broadband Internet connection for the home or office has become a usual thing in today’s times. Most homes have multiple web-enabled devices, from smartphones to laptops. Instead of having individual Internet connections for each, most homes prefer to have one broadband connection to service them all.
However, despite installing a broadband connection for your home, you are less than satisfied with its performance. Your broadband connection could suffer from one or more of these issues:
- Slow transmission speeds
- Slow upload and download speeds
- Sudden network outages
- Expensive monthly plan
- Bad customer service from the mobile service provider
The first consideration for any broadband connection is speed. If the speeds are not high, then it affects productivity and puts you off using your web-enabled devices. Slow Internet, with frequent stutters and outages, is as good as no Internet at all!
So you decide to take another broadband plan. This is what you should do: switch to Airtel’s best broadband plans, for a hassle-free experience!
Why Airtel for broadband?
Airtel has the best broadband plans across service providers in the country today. Apart from its range of plans, also check out its other attributes:
- It has the speediest broadband connections across all service providers today. Airtel is the only provider to offer the superfast V-fiber technology to its broadband customers. The V-fiber technology provides the fastest speeds as measured by the Ookla Internet speed test, apart from the highest ever 99% uptime. So the Airtel broadband connection provides fast and always-on connectivity – never miss a thing again!
- With Airtel’s best broadband plans, you get speeds ranging from 40 Mbps to 100 Mbps on the basis of the monthly plan you buy. So streaming heavy files, movies and even software becomes a breeze. Just download or upload within mere seconds with zero delays in transmission.
- Check out Airtel’s best broadband plans for Delhi priced at Rs 899, Rs 1,099, Rs 1,299 and Rs 2,199. Do study each plan and their benefits in detail before buying them.
- Just like with Airtel postpaid plans, Airtel’s broadband plans also offer the valuable data rollover feature every month. The latter three plans also get bonus data if you sign up now, valid till October 31, 2018. Meanwhile, the Rs 2,199 plan gets an astonishing 300 Mbps speed a huge 1,200 GB data quota per month!
- Airtel also gives you the option of switching plans at a later date; opt for the change on the Airtel website or the myAirtel app.
So which plan are you opting for? You can easily port from your existing service provider to Airtel – just place a purchase request on the Airtel website or myAirtel app and let them handle the porting process for you.