What is a Macro Influencer?
A Macro influencer is someone who has 100K or 1 million followers on social media. The engagement rate of this type of influencer is very high compared to other influencers. Apart from this, the audience makes good and positive comments on their posts. They post daily on their social media and are always active. All their viewers spend a lot on Influencers.
Difference between micro and macro influencers
Both have their own specialty, there is some difference between Macro and Macro Influencer which are as follows.
- Micro Influence is very helpful in providing credibility. Macro Influencer increases your Brand Me visibility and it also helps in increasing the reputation of your brand.
- Micro-Influencers have 10 thousand to 50 thousand followers on social media and Macro Influencer has from 500 thousand to 1 million followers on social media. Social Media Marketing is the best option for branding easily.
- The engagement rate of Micro Influence is higher than that of Macro Influencer.
What are the Benefits of working with macro influencers?
If you are working with a macro influence, then you can get many benefits from it which are as follows.
As per a report it is found that Macro Influencer is mainly able to target the target audience with ease.
2: Increases reach.
The best advantage of macro influencer is that their reach and engagement is much higher than other influencers. All this is very important in making your brand awareness.
3: Create good content.
A good content gives your brand all the benefits. A Macro Influencer creates good and reliable content as compared to other Influencers. Due to which the association and trust of the people is built for the brand and they can express their interest in the product and consider buying it.
How much does a macro influencer make?
According to a survey, it is found that the income of influencers can increase or decrease on the basis of social media platforms and types of influencers.
- Nano Influencer earns a minimum of $500 per post.
- Micro-Influencers can earn as little as $4,000 per post.
- Macro Influencer charges $5,000 to $15,000 per post.
- The price of Mega Influencer is a bit high, it charges 15,000 to 20,000 dollars for a single post. But if you are working with big personalities for your Influencer Marketing So the charges for Mega Influencer can go up to as low as $500,000.
Types of Influencers are divided into different series based on their popularity and followers. Types of Influencers start with Mega Influencer and end with Nano Influencer. Working with each type of influencer has its advantages and disadvantages. We should discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each influencer before starting our campaign.
Macro influencers are considered the best for the brand as their engagement rate is high as compared to other influencers. It can increase the credibility and popularity of any brand. Today in this article we have learned about Macro influencers Hope you liked this information.